Thursday, October 28, 2010

Awesome Autumn


This year we've had an unusually warm Fall - and it has been sooooooo great!!!!! 

 Unfortunately, I think we are back to normal, and we'll quickly spiral down to the long, cold winter that is Minnesota.  But, I am so grateful for the awesome weather we have enjoyed this year...makes me want to move back to CO.  :)  Lot's of sun, warmth, and colors.  Here are some pictures we took at the playground in early October.

Ellie's getting so big and brave now.

Always a gun....



Another swing lover




What a monkey

I'm hoping that the photographer stopped this progression of photos to tell Colin NOT to eat the candy he found on the playground. 


Cute little Liam, loves being with the big kids.


This fall I've discovered something I love - kite flying!



We've been very successful with this Blue Angels kite.  





Uh-oh, good thing Daddy is there to save the day!







7 comments:

Jacqui said...

I'm still so surprised at how much your children look like Wilsons.

I especially love that photo of of Elly.

Brenny said...

Autumn has that same Hello Kitty shirt! Twinners! The kite flying looked so fun.

Charlene said...

It's nice to see a warm Autumn day!! I never thought about kites in the fall! What a great idea! Liam is getting so big! What a cutie!

Kevin & Rhiannon said...

Great photographer! That first picture of all the kids could be your Christmas card...you could just photoshop you and Tom in. :)

kjirsten said...

What a cute family . . . I used to love to fly kites!

Ellie's hair is SOOO cute!!

Anonymous said...

That looks like a fabulous park. Loved the pics!

Unknown said...

Your kiddos are turning into such big kids! Crazy. Cute bunch, though.