Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Hello - ello -ello

Is anybody out there?  It's been not one, but two years since I posted.  Pathetic?  Impressive?  Whatever.  I sit here surrounded by dirty dishes, toys and crumbs on the floor, piles of laundry to be washed, and to be folded, contemplating the futility of keeping a clean home inhabited by 6 children under age 12, and I think THERE HAS TO BE MORE.  Surely there is something that can distract me for the 30 minutes until I have to pick kids up from school.

Hey, how about that blog?

I note that many of my friends and family aren't faithful bloggers anymore.  I guess we have texting, facebook, instagram, pinterest, twitter, etc.  Maybe I should give blogging a try again.  Expressing myself in complete sentences-how novel?  It might also be nice to have some sort of record of family life.

Okay, I'm gonna give it a go.  Any bets on when my next post will be?  Friday?  Next month?  Next year?  Never?  Hmmm, only time will tell....

4 comments:

Charlene said...

Hello!!! I agree blogging has lost its appeal to a lot of my blogging friends too. For me, I do it for my family history, and for my family to read what is going on with our lives, like what move we will be making next! :) JK, no move!
Next you will be surprised at how little comments you will get. People read your blogs, but most often don't leave comments.Unless, you have a great following, which I'm sure you do!

Anna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jayne said...

Sorry. That last comment was me under my other blog login (Anna). Here it is hopefully posting with my name:
I hear an echo, echo, echo. Yeah, we're out there listening if you post blog updates. I try to post on my blog too but it ends up only once a month or every other month.

Kevin & Rhiannon said...

Yay, you're back!