Friday, August 13, 2010

Road Trip!

So, I think the only thing I forgot on our road trip was the camera.  What a bummer!  I took a few pics with my iphone.  Otherwise, the trip will just have to live on in our hearts....

My mom was nice/brave enough to fly out to MN, help me paint two kids' rooms, hop in the car and drive to Utah.  Actually, the drive wasn't too bad.  We broke it up with a day at Mt. Rushmore.  By the time we drove into Alpine, UT, we were all ready to be done with the car for a while!

Walsh Kids at Wall Drug...I've always wanted to stop there.  






These nerdy-looking boys were wearing matching t shirts that read, "Internet was down so I thought I'd come outside today."  And, they didn't mind me taking their picture...he-he-he.

Okay, for some reason, it won't let me upload my other pics...so, that's all you get for now.  At least I got rid of that Twilight post.



2 comments:

Charlene said...

It's nice to see pictures of your kids again! I will have to let Blake take a peek! Roger when he was younger ALWAYS went to Wall Drug whenever they went to South Dakota! He took me there once just to show me how fabulous it was!

Natalie said...

Ahh...road trips so fun!