Thursday, May 13, 2010

Blog Surfing

So, I just wasted a significant amount of time checking out friends' of friends blogs.  What can I say....anything to avoid housework!  Do you ever check out strangers' blogs?  Kinda nosy, and the reason people block their bogs, I guess.  It's amazing how many people are out there-and I don't know any of them.   Lots of seemingly cool people with really cute kids.

Perhaps this hasn't been a total waste of time...I have decided we need a nice family picture, and I need to learn how to take better pictures of my own darling kiddos.  Any ideas on how/where I can learn some basic digital photography tips?

Okay, time to get to work.

4 comments:

April said...

It's ok, I do the same thing! Then I get all caught up in other people's live and feel like I'm spying. Oh well... :)

Brenny said...

I'm the biggest blog stalker -- I have my favorites, but when I'm bored at work, I totally check out friends of friends. I've found some very interesting blogs that way...

Brenny said...

I did have to read 'Jellicoe Road' twice before I completely got it. I've heard from several sources that you either love the book or hate it, so don't feel bad if you end up hating it. You won't be alone.

I've been frequenting a blog recently that I thought I'd introduce you to -- Persnickety Snark -- http://www.persnicketysnark.com/

She reviews YA books and has some great suggestions for reads. She loved 'Jellicoe Road', so that is why I read it. Generally I have liked her picks -- some not so much, but it is nice to be introduced to new titles...

Natalie said...

I figure blog stalking is the same as looking in people's bathroom cupboards...we all do it :)
oh, and I totally recommend digital-photography-school.com