Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Birthday Boys

Here are some birthday pictures of Colin (2/4) and Cade (2/26).

Colin turned 5, and had a family party this year...we went to the zoo and the Rain Forest Cafe (with no camera).  
Here he is with his red cupcakes-they ended up being more of a neon pink.  Or, as Ellie says, 'ouchy mama' - I'm not sure why.

Cade turned 7 and had his first official, with more than one friend, birthday party.  (I know, I'm a slacker.)  He chose to go to Bounce Depot, which is one of those inflatable warehouse places.  The kids all had a great time, and it was super easy for us-just show up and pay.  :)



Even Tom got in on the fun.

*Picture removed...Tom was offended that I put such a bad picture of him on the internet-for the whole world to see.  I thought it was a funny picture, besides, I think there are only about 2 people who actually check my blog...

Liam was great-slept through the whole party.


Birthday Boy got to go in the 'Cash Vault'.  Clever Cade grabbed all the (paper) money on the floor before they turned on the fan, then just held on to it all.  He got to redeem the $ for a prize.  
Pizza and cake

Cade got to sit in the birthday throne as he opened his gifts.


As I put this together, I realized how few pictures we got of Cade-well, ones in focus anyway-he was busy running around with his buddies.

For those of you who remember way back when, my first job was as a party hostess at Leaps and Bounds.  I was having major flashbacks throughout the evening.  :)


2 comments:

Brenny said...

I totally remember you working for Leaps and Bounds! Somehow I always think of that when I drive by a Bounce. Looks like fun parties, although Tom looks a little pained.

Christi said...

I think it might be more of a grimace...